The big campus IT issues for 2018

IT consultants Gartner report a survey of 230 university CIOs finds 59 per cent “expect significant business model change due to digital transformation.” You’ve got to admire the optimism of the other 41 per cent a learned reader remarks.

Peak US university IT administrator organisation EDUCAUSE reports what is engaging the experts, announcing the top ten issues for 2018; information security, student success, institution-wide IT strategies, all of institution data-enabling, student-centred technology, “institutional funding realities, IT staffing and structures, data management equal with) digital integration and change leadership.


to get daily updates on what's happening in the world of Australian Higher Education