Where research students with a grievance need not go

The Department of Education and Training has published a guide for higher degree research students with a grievance – which tells anybody upset to use their university’s processes, go to the state ombudsman or perhaps talk to TEQSA, although it can’t do much.

But do not bother the Department of Education and Training, the agency that administers research block grants because it can’t help. They must have thought people would like to know.


to get daily updates on what's happening in the world of Australian Higher Education